|Season 2, Episode 9|
|First Aired||August 31, 2015|
"The Ghost in You"
"A Bottle of Secrets"
April receives her inheritance from Leo's death and looks to spend her way out of her grief, to the worries of her family and friends. She also starts on the new clinical trial. Meanwhile, Brenna premieres her short film with George show his support.
Main Cast Edit
- Italia Ricci as April Carver
- Mary Page Keller as Sara Carver
- Richard Brancatisano as Dominic Russo
- Haley Ramm as Brenna Carver
- Aisha Dee as Beth Kingston
- Like What You See by Dangertwins - Montage as Mr. Begley removes Leo's motorcycle keys, stock and bonds, Last Will and Testament and other things from a bank safe deposit box, bags then and beings to April at her mothers home.
- Something's Happening to Me by Arum Rae - April beings to feel something change within at support meaning, as glares down at her new Louboutins she seeing Leo's motorcycle keys; At the garbage starts up Leo's bike and peels out of the lot.
- Ready or Not by Myzica - April hangs out with Beth, Natalie, Danny & Dominic at The Charles, she updates then on how she's been enter orders Cristal and mozzarella sticks for them; Montage of the gangs partying and drinking.
- Fruitopia by Brain Tan - The gang continues to party when 'last call' is called, not wanting the night to end April tries to convince Chris stay open only to get into a verbal fight with him, the grab drag April out the bar.
- Smoke and Mirrors by Sweet Talk Radio - Brenna's film 'Me, You and Nigel' ends as filmgoers watch it at the film festival.
- Walkin' Around by Austin Gould & The Lonestar Stubble Band - April goes up the high Rando dancing and asks to buy E from.
- High Anxiety Society by J.J. & The Real Jerks - April dance high off of the E strips she's taken, Vanessa watches over her as dances with her.