|Season 1, Episode 7|
|First Aired||July 22, 2014|
|Writer(s)||Benjamin C. Jones|
"Clear Minds, Full Lives, Can't Eat"
"Death Becomes Her"
April sees a fertility doctor to learn about her options prior to starting chemotherapy and looks to her cancer support group for advice on how to tell Dominic about her leukemia. She gets Leo’s blessing to write a piece that paints Bruce Hendrie in an unflattering light and wins some hard-earned recognition at work.
Meanwhile, George makes an effort to help Sara cope with her emotions and the pressure of caring for April, and Dominic gets a surprising offer which could change everything
- Italia Ricci as April Carver
- Mary Page Keller as Sara Carver
- Richard Brancatisano as Dominic Russo
- Haley Ramm as Brenna Carver
- Aisha Dee as Beth Kingston
- Steven Weber as George Carver
- Rebecca Schull as Emma
- Scott Michael Foster as Leo Hendrie
- Augusto Aguilera as Kieran
- Andy Miestus as Jackson
- Shi Ne Nelson as Raquel Avila
- Gracie Dzienny as Greer Danville
- Abhi Sinha as Danny
- John Ross Bowie as Paul Peters
- Rob Kerkovich as Graham
- Alyica Grant as Meg
- Greg Perrie as Howard
- Thomas Fowler as Brain Connors
- Kelsey Crane as Mallory
- Teresa Haung as Dr. Fong
- Tiffany Jackson Cruz as Toni
- Allison Poccia as Leslie
- The closeup of the article April is typing that gets accepted is actually written with repeated sentences and mistakes.
- Sounds Like Somewhere by Lily and Madeleine - Played when Brenna and Greer kiss for the first time and April and Dominic talk about taking a break.
- A Cruel World by Jules Larson + AG - Played during April's party.
- Little Love by Riley and the Roxies - Played during the game of I Never.
- Here We Go Again by Johnny Stimson - Played when Leo told April about Dominic's job offer.
Promotional & BTSEdit