|The Family That Lies Together|
|Season 1, Episode 5|
|First Aired||July 8, 2014|
"I'll Sleep When I'm Dead"
"Clear Minds, Full Lives, Can't Eat"
Dominic takes April to see a psychic for fun, but the results disturb both of them, leading Dominic to come clean to April about a family secret. When her own family secrets become too much for her to bear alone, April enlists Dominic’s help in learning more about her “sister,” Natalie.
Meanwhile, April receives an official diagnosis from George and Sara’s mounting concern for April’s health leads to a confrontation.
- Italia Ricci as April Carver
- Mary Page Keller as Sara Carver
- Richard Brancatisano as Dominic Russo
- Haley Ramm as Brenna Carver
- Aisha Dee as Beth Kingston
- Steven Weber as George Carver
- Rebecca Schull as Emma
- Tom Irwin as Thomas Carver
- Abhi Shina as Danny Gupta
- Augusto Aguilera as Kieran
- Gracie Dzienny as Greer Danville
To be added.
- Jupiter Smiling by Kite Club' - Played when April tells Beth about her visit to the Psychic.
- Hurry Back by The Jones - Played when Brenna and Kieran are talking Brenna tells him about April.
- This Is Our Time by Go Tell The Eskimo - Played when Dominic and April flip a coin to see if they should go see the psychic or not.
- I Like You by Ben Rector - Played when Brenna and Kieran are talking and Greer walks over.
- Right Where I Belong by Katie Hertzig - Played when Beth and Brenna are out and talking about Greer and Kieran and about April.
- Cannonball by Sweet Talk Radio - Played when Dominic was asleep and April thought about the advice her dad had given her in the past.
- Pretty in Pink by Psychadelic Furs - Played when Brenna, Kieran, Greer and Beth are walking Pretty in Pink.