|The Domino Effect|
|Season 2, Episode 5|
|First Aired||August 3, 2015|
"Truly, Madly, Deeply"
"The Last W"
April has her bachelorette party and soon decides to act wild knowing that she will be spending the rest of her life with Leo. April also decides she wants to write a novel, with the possibility of it being published in two years, which she may not be alive to see. Leo's ex-girlfriend and "best man" Frankie(Amber West) helps Leo prepare for the wedding. Brenna and Ford invite Finn to Brenna's house to hang out.
Main Cast Edit
- Italia Ricci as April Carver
- Mary Page Keller as Sara Carver
- Richard Brancatisano as Dominic Russo
- Haley Ramm as Brenna Carver
- Aisha Dee as Beth Kingston
Recurring Cast Edit
Brenna and Ford kiss.
- Real Love by Imaginary Future - Leo & Frankie arrive at the concert, Frankie asks Leo about April & Dominic's past.
- Better Together by Imaginary Future - Dominic comes over to talk to Leo & Frankie and asks him if the band is right for the wedding.
- Young and Free by Sucre - At The Charles as they order drinks, April & Vanessa talk.
- Rough & Tumble by Steelshine - At the strip club; Beth questions April's new "April-Gone-Wild" persona for the night; Natalie tries to get Sara to enjoy herself at the strip club.
- Time of Your Life by Jorob - Natalie sets Sara up with a lap dance with a dancer dressed as Lloyd Dobler.