|The Big Leagues|
|Season 1, Episode 16|
|First Aired||February 16, 2015|
|Writer(s)||Susanna Fogel & Joni Lefkowitz|
"April Just Wants to Have Fun"
April gets some welcome news from Dr. Hamburg that bodes well for both her and Leo. At work, she gets wind of a possible story opportunity with baseball player Richie Miranda, but when she gets a bigger scoop than she bargained for, she is faced with a tough moral choice.
Meanwhile, Leo grows increasingly uncomfortable living in the shadow of his family and their wealth and looks to Sara for guidance. Sara feels a need to make more of a positive impact with her therapy work after a clash with her office neighbor, an immigration lawyer. And Greer makes a bold change in her behavior at school that intrigues Brenna.
- Italia Ricci as April Carver
- Mary Page Keller as Sara Carver
- Richard Brancatisano as Dominic Russo
- Haley Ramm as Brenna Carver
- Aisha Dee as Beth Kingston
Guest cast Edit
- Steven Weber as George Carver
- Scott Michael Foster as Leo Hendrie
- Gracie Dzienny as Greer Danville
- Augusto Aguilera as Kieran
- Dylan Gelula as Ford
- Body Language (feat. Mr. Robotic) by Melody Cross - April & Leo arrive at the Newbury House; Leo encounters someone at the bar; April makes up a story to get Richie Miranda to come out of the VIP room.
- Never Settle by The TVC - Greer walks into Alchemy and suggest that Brenna, Ford & Kieran all go to Nantucket for the weekend with her, in spite of the fact that she and Brenna are not supposed to see each other.
- Where There’s Smoke by Garrison Starr & AG - Brenna, Kieran & Greer awaken after the sleepover at Alchemy; April lays awake, sad after her fight with Leo the night before, she texts Julian an apology; April gets coffee when she spots Dominic.
- Terrible Thing by AG - At Alchemy, Greer begins to act out after asking Keiran to give her a tattoo; Kieran & Brenna discuss feeling discourage from wanting to go to Nantucket, who hears them and runs into the bathroom.