|Rest in Peace|
|Season 1, Episode 18|
|First Aired||March 2, 2015|
April panics about a recent recurrence of her cancer symptoms and her worries increase about the stability of her remission. A desperate search for ways to alleviate her anxiety leads her down unexpected paths. The tension between April and Leo is still palpable, but a twist of fate may encourage them to reconnect.
Meanwhile, Sara hosts a college prep meeting for other parents and students from Brenna’s school, and Brenna becomes increasingly annoyed by the pressure of Sara’s expectations and worries for her academic future. Beth’s job is taking up all of her time, which has repercussions in her personal life.
- Italia Ricci as April Carver
- Mary Page Keller as Sara Carver
- Richard Brancatisano as Dominic Russo
- Haley Ramm as Brenna Carver
- Aisha Dee as Beth Kingston
- Come On Out Into The Sun by Right The Stars - Brenna arrives at The Charles with Sara, Emma & Natalie; Sara suggest they play around of trivia then as Brenna & Natalie make fun with their trivia answer Sara makes her distaste known to them.
- Sailboat by Ben Rector - Brenna tells her mom she wants to take a year off after graduating to travel; April reads 'Buddhism for Seekers' then tries to meditate; Dominic sees Natalie in the bookstore and goes inside.
- Right Where I Belong by Katie Herzig - Beth & April have dinner, Beth tells April about Jaclyn wanting her to hire her own replacement when Graham arrives and gives Beth reused flowers then explains the flowers, Dominic and his new book.
- Feels Like Home by The TVC - At the bookstore Dominic’s mom talks to April about her relationship with Dominic, April & Dominic relationship then about her time in jail then she gives April a book on Buddhism which help her.