|Life of Brenna|
|Season 2, Episode 3|
|First Aired||July 20, 2015|
"The Age of Consent"
"Truly, Madly, Deeply"
Brenna continually feels neglected by her family, with her needs coming second to April's. Brenna's bonding with Natalie makes April feel left out. Dominic and his mom bond, with her getting a new job as a real estate agent.
Main Cast Edit
- Italia Ricci as April Carver
- Mary Page Keller as Sara Carver
- Richard Brancatisano as Dominic Russo
- Haley Ramm as Brenna Carver
- Aisha Dee as Beth Kingston
- Charlie Gray by Valise - April & Dominic have lunch with, Mariann, they talk about her her new job as a realtor and April quitting the Post when realise the time and leaves but not before tells Mariann about her wedding.
- Here For The Party by Danger Twins - Montage as Brenna, Beth & Natalie try on the ugliest of Bridesmaid dresses.
- Beautiful Day by Imaginary Future - Margot's ex calls and she tells Brenna about her then tells they hangout how that Brenna won't going the school then Brenna kisses her but Margot pulls back.
- Just Like Dreaming by Javier Dunn - Brenna & Ford arrive at the printing store for April & Leo's wedding invitations only to have to deal with a surly clerk and to find April name misspelled on the invitations.