|Season 1, Episode 19|
|First Aired||March 9, 2015|
"Rest in Peace"
"No News Is Bad News"
April and Beth confide their doubts about each other’s boyfriends and decide to arrange a double date to get to know the guys better. April tries to hide her disappointment when Leo pulls away from the cancer support group while Beth and Graham find themselves at odds over a recent big decision. Dominic gets closer to Natalie after learning they share a sentimental connection, but Natalie worries about what April might think.
Meanwhile, Sara wants to keep her latest fling easy and uncomplicated but then learns something shocking about her lover. And, after a fight with her mother, Greer turns to Brenna for support.
- Italia Ricci as April Carver
- Mary Page Keller as Sara Carver
- Richard Brancatisano as Dominic Russo
- Haley Ramm as Brenna Carver
- Aisha Dee as Beth Kingston
- Jessica Meraz as Natalie Ortiz
- Gracie Dzienny as Greer Danville
- Scott Michael Foster as Leo Hendrie
- Rob Kerkovich as Graham
- Kieran's last episode.
- Feels Good by AVAN LAVA - Brenna & Greer take pictures in a photo booth; April tells Leo she loves him; Montage of April, Julian take pictures in a photo booth; Beth drags Graham to the photo booth and apologizes to him.
- The Air That I Breathe by The Hollies - Natalie & Dominic listen music and she reminisces about her dad then he kisses; (repeats) Graham breaks up with Beth; Graham arrives home and tells Dominic news; Dominic & Natalie in bed together.
- What Would I Do Without You by Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors - Montage of the different things happening at the fundraiser fair; Leo's voice over; Montage of April, Leo, Brenna, Sara, Greer & Beth taking photo in the photo booth.
- Dreams (Never Come True) by Fort Lean - April, Beth, Leo & Graham on a double date when Beth picks a fight with Leo then April & Graham try to defuse the situation; April asks Leo to be the MC at Julian event which he turns down.
- Paper and Gun by The Cold and Lovely - Beth & Graham search for an apartment online then get brief argument about Grahams list of intolerable things in an apartment then head to the bedroom to battle over comfortability of mattress.
- Throwing Stones by Nick D' & the Believers - Brenna talks to Kieran & Greer about Sara's faux-support of her plans to travel for a year; Kieran asks Greer how she's been then apologizes to for calling her crazy; Greer talk about her parents.
- The Wild Ones by The TVC - Dominic bumps into Natalie at the Charles, they bond over music when April arrives; Natalie asks April about her health; Natalie & Dominic talk about just being friends then exchange numbers.