|As Long as We Both Shall Live|
|Season 2, Episode 7|
|First Aired||August 17, 2015|
"The Last W"
"The Ghost in You"
April and Leo get accustomed to their new married life, and disagree about April not wanting to plan her future. As a bisexual, Brenna feels excluded at the LGBTQAI group in her school, then ends up unintentionally offending Finn. Sara pretends that she and William are dating to show George that she is not lonely. Beth agrees to date a pharmaceutical representative so April can get access to a new cancer drug.
- Italia Ricci as April Carver
- Mary Page Keller as Sara Carver
- Richard Brancatisano as Dominic Russo
- Haley Ramm as Brenna Carver
- Aisha Dee as Beth Kingston
Recurring/Guest Cast Edit
- Leo Hendrie dies in this episode.
- Leo and April have an italian-themed date to make up for missing their honeymoon.
- The Wild Ones by The TVC - April & Leo have dinner with Leo's coworkers and friends, they make small talk until the subject of children and pregnancy is brought up which Leo & April have different answer to when asked.
- Any Closer by Brain Tan - Beth arrives for her early breakfast date with Josh, he notices her attitude and demeanour toward him and bets her that by the time she finishes her coffee she'll want to see him again.
- Wants What It Wants (Hushed) by Andrew Belle - Beth & Josh make out at her apartment when she pulls away from this, she admits to him why she asked him out then offers him away out then admits to liking him now, he kisses her.
- Pieces (Hushed) by Andrew Belle - Brenna confesses to Finn the reason why she can't allow herself to feel anything for him in a romantic way; April wakes and gets the dessert from the night before then tries to wake up Leo but can't.